Valentine's Day Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering The Collectionist Hotel’s Valentine’s Day Competition, the entrant accepts and is bound by, these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter is The Collectionist Hotel (the Promoter), 9-13 Marsden St Camperdown 2050 NSW (ABN 83 714 740 742 ).
The promotion commences on 29 January 2019 and ends 11:59 pm Sunday, February 10, 2019 AEST (the Promotion Period). The winner will be drawn and announced on Monday, 11 February 2019.
Part 1: The Prize
The prize is a one night’s stay at The Collectionist Hotel valued up to $300. An Artisan Room Type (the largest room type with a Queen Bed) will be reserved for the winner. The winner can choose any room type and room design that is available upon check-in.
Please note the following:
- The prize is valid only for one night’s accommodation, booked for any night from 14th February to 28th February 2019. All other expenses, such as booking additional nights will, be charged accordingly.
- Travel is not included in the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or refundable; it includes a one-night stay in an Artisan Room Type (largest room type, with a booking value of up to $300).
- The winner must be 18 or over.
- Closing date for entry will be 11.59 pm on the 10th February 2019 (Sunday); the lucky winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 24 hours of the closing date.
- The winner must then respond within 48 hours. If the winner fails to respond, the winner forfeits the Prize and another entry will be drawn out.
- The prize is as promoted and no substitution is allowed.
Part 2: Other Terms and Conditions
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries and entries not received for whatever reason. This includes typographical errors caused by the entrant.
- Entry is open only to participants who enter their valid details in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity in order to claim their prize.
- If, for any reason, the promotion is cancelled due to causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its directors, officers and employees, related bodies corporate, and their respective officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the marketing of this promotion or use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner in the event of the following:
Breach of these terms and conditions;
forfeiting a prize
not claiming a prize or
inability to contact the winner.
Important Note: Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using and publishing and disclosing to its agents, contractors and entities associated with this promotion personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes. To add, the entrant consents to use of their information for email newsletters and correspondence where in the entrant can unsubscribe at any time.
Any personal information an entrant submits is solely for the use of the Promoter It will not be sold nor given to any third party not associated with the promotion.